ABUNDELICIOUS: JOB LOSS, CHEESE, GAS STATION MINI MART TRADE SHOWS, AND IBS: S1|E5 The True North Collective Podcast
#5: ABUNDELICIOUS: JOB LOSS, CHEESE, GAS STATION MINI MART TRADE SHOWS, PRIESTS, AND IBS.
We are Rachel Bellotti and Jenell Riesner, co-hosts of the TRUE NORTH COLLECTIVE PODCAST, exploring everyday people fearlessly finding and living their true north.
We have met so many interesting people from all walks of life living fascinating and inspiring lives whose stories aren’t being told. This season we are excited to connect with and celebrate the untold stories of everyday people from Sheboygan, WI, to Santa Monica, CA, who are living their true north and inspiring each of us to do the same.
Introducing Sarah Philipp, creator and owner of Abundelicious, LLC a nutrition company dedicated to delicious foods for abundant health and happiness. She is on a mission to give people back their power through trusting their intuition with food and wellness.
*note: this episode includes explicit language appropriate for those ages 16+
- Abundelicious, LLC
- Institute of Integrated Nutrition - where Sarah got her nutrition coaching schooling
- Insight timer app - take 3 mins to come back to yourself
- Slow Pokes Local Food in Grafton, WI
- Intro music from Jukedeck - create your own at http://jukedeck.com
3 KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Trying is dying. If it feels like an uphill battle, then maybe you are not in the right spot and it’s time to make some change. Life will still take work, but they should flow and when they aren’t it’s an indication that something isn’t right.
- Life takes many twists and turns to get us to where we are meant to be. It might seem like it is taking too long or not at all, yet it is happening. And it’s all happening at exactly the speed it is supposed to.
- Abundance comes from trusting your own instinct and intuition around what you want/need and don’t want/need and acting accordingly. There is so much abundance in the universe and so nothing can go wrong if you are following your gut and heart.
TIME STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [6:30] Who is Sarah Philipp?
- [11:00] Easting + western wellness philosophies
- [15:00] Losing a job, a boyfriend, and my purpose
- [19:45] Not wanting an employer
- [21:50] Navigating food trends to know what is “right”
- [24:30] Trusting our intuition about what to put into our bodies is of utmost importance to your wellness
- [26:00] Downward spiral of perfectionistic thinking
- [30:00] Addressing negative habits + how they ARE serving us
- [33:50] Coming back to yourself
- [39:00] 5, 5, 5 tool
- [43:00] Abundance also includes a letting go, not just adding
- [44:07] Creating the name Abundelicious
- [47:50] Embracing the opportunities that show up
- [50:20] “Guilty” pleasures
- [55:10] Integrity as a form of self-advocacy
- [57:00] Overcoming roadblocks along the way
- [1:01:40] Connect with Sarah Philipp via her website: www.abundelicious.com and IG: @abundelicious
- [1:02:30] Thank you for listening + reach out on our website if inspired